Take Control of Your Career Path and Pass Your Insurance Licensing Test!
Get the right prep course to help you master the material
Arizona Insurance Licensing Exam
Learn the most important insurance concepts to pass the licensing exam in one try using pre-license courses designed by insurance professionals.
- Instructor-led video reviews will guide you step-by-step through each course
- Practice tests that challenge and ensure you are prepared to pass the first time
- MP3 audio files, let you learn insurance basics anywhere, anytime
Go at your own pace and test yourself with our Exam Advantage simulation when you're ready, so you can take the real thing with full confidence that you will do your best and get your insurance producer license.
To be an insurance agent, you'll need a minimum of a high school diploma or GED as well as an insurance license from your state. Licensing requirements vary from state to state but you are generally required to take a course and pass your state's licensing exam. You will need a license for each type of license you sell, so you may need to obtain multiple licenses if you want to sell many different kinds of insurance. For example, if you intend to sell both health and life insurance, you'll need two different licenses.
That’s where CPMI can help! CPMI offers a full range of courses to complete your training and obtain your license(s). We offer online programs, live online courses as well as traditional class materials, practice exams, MP3 audio files, and more. Best of all, all CPMI courses and materials are designed by Insurance Industry professionals and come with a money-back guarantee!
All CPMI pre-licensing education courses are approved by the Arizona Department of Insurance and meet all pre-licensing education requirements for insurance producer pre-licensing. If you are an agent or manager who deals with agent licensing regularly, contact us to learn more about volume discounts.
Getting licensed in Arizona? It's important to know:
- In addition to passing the state-administered test, potential insurance producers in AZ must meet be at least 18 years old, maintain a permanent place of business, be fingerprinted, and pay a licensing fee.
- After all requirements are met and the state examination completed, you are required to submit your insurance producer application to the Arizona Department of Insurance.
- Arizona insurance producers licenses are valid for a minimum of three years, and must be renewed "on the last day of the licensee's birth month between 3 and 4 years from the date of issuance."
- At least 40 hours of insurance continuing education must be completed prior to license renewal.
Exam Advantage Online Course
Our Course Promise
How can we promise you'll pass?
We're so sure our industry designed course materials are the right way for you to learn, we'll give you your money back if you don't pass on the very first try!*
What Your Colleagues Are Saying
“Thanks to your program and lots of studying I passed my Life & Health exams. Tell everyone to follow the instructions & study like your company advises. It sure seems to work.”
“Your Exam Advantage questions are really good preparation…You really helped me know what I was going to be up against.”
“Using your company has been a wonderful experience. Working with Exam Advantage has been one of the least stressful parts of my entire job! Thank you!”
“I want to thank you for your tips. I did exactly as you advised with the reading of the manual, online study & breaks, and no worrying I passed the test! Thank you!”
Your program really helped me focus on the material that had been difficult for me. I passed this time! Thank you!