CPMI makes renewing your insurance license easy!
Our Kansas Insurance Continued Education - Property & Casualty Fundamentals Package Course provides a basic refresher of required core insurance concepts:
- Floods and Flood Insurance
- Avoiding E&O Claims
- Ethics 101
These Courses are designed to help you easily complete your mandatory insurance license renewal requirement and includes:
- 12 hours of total credit.
- Fulfills national requirement to sell flood insurance.
- Fulfills state ethics requirement.
Browse Related Kansas Online Insurance Continuing Education Packages:
- Life/Health & Property/Casualty 24 Credit CE Package
- Major Lines Insurance Agent Continuing Education Package
- Life & Health Insurance Continuing Education Package
- Health Insurance Agent 12 Credit CE Package
- Life Insurance Agent 12 Credit Continuing Education Package
- Health Insurance Fundamentals Continuing Education Course