CPMI makes renewing your insurance license easy!
Our Michigan Insurance Continued Education - Health Fundamentals Package Course provides a basic refresher of required core insurance concepts:
- Health Insurance Fundamentals
- Business Disability
- Disability Income
- Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act
- Identity Theft
- Ethical Insurance Practices
These Courses are designed to help you easily complete your mandatory insurance license renewal requirement and includes:
- 24 hours of total credit.
- Fulfills state ethics requirement.
- State mandated filing fee, which will be added during checkout.
CPMI Professional Development Provider #0720, Course Approval #82198
Browse Related Michigan Online Insurance Continuing Education Packages:
- Life & Health Insurance Including Long Term Care Review CE Package
- Life & Health Insurance Basics Continuing Education Package
- Life Insurance Fundamentals Continuing Education Package
- Life Insurance Comprehensive Continuing Education Package
- Health Insurance Including Long Term Care Review CE Package
- Health Insurance Comprehensive CE Package
- Property & Casualty Insurance Fundamentals CE Package
- Homeowners & Casualty Fundamentals CE Package
- General insurance Continuing Education Package