CPMI makes renewing your insurance license easy!
Our Oklahoma Insurance Continued Education - 4 hr Annuity Suitability Training Course provides a basic refresher of required core insurance concepts of annuities including:
- Fundamentals of an annuity
- Annuity prospects
This course is approved for life insurance agents, and is designed to help you easily complete your mandatory insurance license renewal requirement and includes:
- 4 hours of Annuity Credit.
- Fulfills state license renewal requirement to sell annuities.
- State mandated filing fee, which will be added during checkout.
Adjusters please see the following Course: Earthquake, E101, Ethical Insurance Practices, Ethics Handling the Money, Floods, Oklahoma Legislative Updates.
Browse Related Oklahoma Online Insurance Continuing Education Courses:
- Accident, Health, & Disability Insurance Fundamentals CE Course
- Avoiding Errors & Omissions Claims Continuing Education Course
- Business Disability Insurance CE Course
- Business Life Insurance Continuing Education Course
- Casualty Insurance Fundamentals CE Course
- Earthquake Insurance for Oklahoma Continuing Education Course
- Ethics - Handling the Money CE Course
- Ethical Insurance Practices Continuing Education Course
- Floods and Flood Insurance Continuing Education Course
- Homeowners Insurance Valuation CE Course
- Identity Theft Continuing Education Course
- Insurance Ethics 101 Continuing Education Course
- Insurance for Residential Properties Continuing Education Course
- Life Insurance Fundamentals CE Course
- Long Term Care Review Renewal Training CE Course
- Oklahoma Legislative Updates Continuing Education Course
- Property Insurance Fundamentals CE Course