Pass Illinois' Insurance Licensing Test on the First Try with CPMI's Insurance Prelicensing Courses - Or Your Money Back!
Get the right exam prep course to help you master the material
Illinois Insurance Licensing Exam
In order to pass any exam, you need an in-depth understanding of the material. CPMI's pre-licensing insurance courses were designed with industry experts to give you the best understanding of insurance concepts and practices prior to taking your exam. We provide:
- Challenging practice tests to prepare you for your in-person test.
- Classroom courses via Webinar paired with instructor-led video reviews to help you quickly learn the required material.
- Additional resources that let you learn the fundamentals of your line of authority anywhere, anytime.
Get ready for the insurance licensing exam with classroom* study programs and self-study materials. When you’re ready, assess your skills with our Exam Advantage simulation when you're ready. Take the real test with full confidence that you will do your best and get your insurance producer license.
* All candidates seeking an Illinois insurance producer license must complete 20 hours of pre-license training per line of insurance INCLUDING 7.5 hours of approved classroom training.
Requirements for insurance licenses vary by state. Illinois is one of the few states to require classroom courses to qualify for a license. Our courses include the 12.5 hours of self-study, and the 7.5 hours of classroom (live webinar class) for each line of insurance. Our pre-licensing education course is recognized and approved by the State of Illinois.
To best help you prepare for your exam, we provide:
• Live webinar classes
• Online courses
• Hundreds of practice exam questions
• Instructor-led review videos
• Supplementary resources you can access anywhere
Our courses and materials are so effective, they come with a money-back guarantee if you don’t pass the exam on your very first try. All CPMI pre-licensing education courses are approved by the Illinois Department of Insurance and meet all pre-licensing education requirements for insurance producer pre-licensing.
- You must pass an approved pre-licensing education course (like ours!).
- Classroom courses are required (7.5 hours per line).
- Courses provide 20 hours of instruction per line of authority.
- You must pass your course completion examination with a 70% or better.
- Course completion exams do not require a proctor.
After you pass our course, we will provide you with a course completion certificate that you will bring with you to the Pearson VUE testing facility.
Find out additional details about insurance licensing requirements in Illinois and other states at the National Insurance Producer Registry.
Life and Health
Property and Casualty
Our Course Promise
How can we promise you'll pass?
We're so sure our industry designed course materials are the right way for you to learn, we'll give you your money back if you don't pass on the very first try!*
What Your Colleagues Are Saying
“Thanks to your program and lots of studying I passed my Life & Health exams. Tell everyone to follow the instructions & study like your company advises. It sure seems to work.”
“Your Exam Advantage questions are really good preparation…You really helped me know what I was going to be up against.”
“Using your company has been a wonderful experience. Working with Exam Advantage has been one of the least stressful parts of my entire job! Thank you!”
“I want to thank you for your tips. I did exactly as you advised with the reading of the manual, online study & breaks, and no worrying I passed the test! Thank you!”
Your program really helped me focus on the material that had been difficult for me. I passed this time! Thank you!