Pass Montana's Insurance Licensing Test on the First Try with CPMI's Insurance Prelicensing Courses - Or Your Money Back!
Get the right exam prep course to help you master the material
Montana Insurance Licensing Exam
If you want to pass the state insurance licensing exam on your first try, CPMI has the study materials you need. Our pre-license courses are designed by insurance industry professionals who have custom-tailored the programs to provide the most important information you will need to know.
Receive access to a wide variety of resources, including:
- Instructor-led video reviews. You will have expert guidance throughout the course, just as if you were in an in-person classroom.
- Challenging practice exams. Our mock tests come with hundreds of questions to let you learn, review, and prepare for the real exam.
- MP3 audio files. You can listen to instruction on insurance basics wherever, whenever.
CPMI can help you achieve your license(s) with training that focuses on the most important concepts you will need to know. We provide online programs, live online courses, practice exams, test simulations, MP3 audio files, and more.
Every course is designed by insurance industry professionals, ensuring you will receive a quality education. We also make your commitment easy with a money-back guarantee.
Questions about state specific licensing policies and procedures should be directed to The Insurance Department at the Office of the Montana State Auditor.
Prospective agents are required to pass a state licensing exam for every line of authority they wish to be certified in.
- You will need to pass the state licensing exam. CPMI's Exam Advantage Online Course will help you prepare.
- Montana requires fingerprinting. Visit IdentoGO or call them at 1 (866) 761-8069.
- Schedule your exam at Pearson VUE.
- Arrive at the testing center 30 minutes before your scheduled appointment time to complete the necessary sign-in procedures. Pearson VUE is also conducting online proctoring of the State licensing exam. For more information see here. You will need to bring 2 forms of ID. The primary ID needs to have a photo and signature, for example - a current driver’s license, or passport.
- Allow several business days for your passing results to process through the NIPR system, then apply for your license at nipr.com.
- More detailed licensing information can be found at the Department of Insurance.
Exam Advantage Online Course
Our Course Promise
How can we promise you'll pass?
We're so sure our industry designed course materials are the right way for you to learn, we'll give you your money back if you don't pass on the very first try!*
What Your Colleagues Are Saying
“Thanks to your program and lots of studying I passed my Life & Health exams. Tell everyone to follow the instructions & study like your company advises. It sure seems to work.”
“Your Exam Advantage questions are really good preparation…You really helped me know what I was going to be up against.”
“Using your company has been a wonderful experience. Working with Exam Advantage has been one of the least stressful parts of my entire job! Thank you!”
“I want to thank you for your tips. I did exactly as you advised with the reading of the manual, online study & breaks, and no worrying I passed the test! Thank you!”
Your program really helped me focus on the material that had been difficult for me. I passed this time! Thank you!