Pass Nevada's Insurance Licensing Test on the First Try with CPMI's Insurance Prelicensing Courses - Or Your Money Back!
Get the right exam prep course to help you master the material
Nevada Insurance Licensing Exam
Equipped with materials that focus on the most important insurance concepts, you will have all the resources you need to pass your insurance licensing exam on the first attempt. CPMI has compiled exam prep resources, design by industry experts, that you can leverage for success.
See what we have to offer:
- Instructor-led video reviews with step-by-step guidance throughout each section of your selected course.
- Tough practice exams! Our challenging questions will prepare you to earn your license on exam day.
- Insurance basics you can listen to anywhere with easy to play MP3 audio files.
Take your time and study the materials in our Exam Advantage program. Then, when you're ready, take a shot at the simulated exam and see where you stand. Paired with our individualized content, this is the perfect tool to build your confidence and hone your skills.
Agents who would like a little extra help prepping for their Nevada license examinations can benefit from what CPMI has to offer:
- Our programs are professionally designed with online virtual classrooms, video reviews, and other tools that provide you with convenient resources that are clear, concise, and concentrated on vital concepts and details.
- We provide you with hundreds of practice questions, but you won’t need to sift through them to determine where to focus your attention. The Exam Advantage Online course including test simulation program is perfectly constructed to get your ready to pass your state licensing exam.
Although Nevada does not require pre-licensing courses, students who utilize CPMI materials give themselves a structured, efficient way to study for the state insurance exam. For questions about state specific licensing policies and procedures, as well as where to schedule your exam, please direct your queries to the Nevada Division of Insurance.
To get an insurance license in Nevada, applicants must:
- be 18 years of age or older
- be fingerprinted
- pass the state licensing exam(s)
- pay the license application and related fees
Exam Advantage Online Course
Our Course Promise
How can we promise you'll pass?
We're so sure our industry designed course materials are the right way for you to learn, we'll give you your money back if you don't pass on the very first try!*
What Your Colleagues Are Saying
“Thanks to your program and lots of studying I passed my Life & Health exams. Tell everyone to follow the instructions & study like your company advises. It sure seems to work.”
“Your Exam Advantage questions are really good preparation…You really helped me know what I was going to be up against.”
“Using your company has been a wonderful experience. Working with Exam Advantage has been one of the least stressful parts of my entire job! Thank you!”
“I want to thank you for your tips. I did exactly as you advised with the reading of the manual, online study & breaks, and no worrying I passed the test! Thank you!”
Your program really helped me focus on the material that had been difficult for me. I passed this time! Thank you!