Pass New Jersey's Insurance Licensing Test on the First Try with CPMI's Insurance Prelicensing Courses - Or Your Money Back!
Get the right exam prep course to help you master the material
New Jersey Insurance Licensing Exam
Industry professionals know exactly what you need to know to pass your New Jersey insurance licensing exam the first time. That’s why we had our experts custom-tailor our pre-license courses to focus on the most important concepts in the weeks leading up to your big test.
CPMI courses include the following:
- Step-by-step guidance provided by instructors in video reviews that cover concepts you need to know.
- Challenge-oriented practice exams to prepare you with realistic questions. Once you learn the concepts, you can take them into the actual exam to pass with flying colors.
- Audio lessons on insurance basics that you can listen to in MP3 format on the go or at home.
- And more!
Take all the time you need to prepare with our Exam Advantage package, specifically engineered to prepare you for New Jersey’s licensing exam. Our program helps you learn big concepts, review small details, and launch a successful insurance career.
You will need an insurance license from your state.
Additional requirements vary by state, but generally, you will be asked to complete a licensure course and to pass the licensing exam that is specific to your state.
Separate licenses are also often needed if you plan to sell multiple types of insurance. For example, if you plan to sell health and life insurance, a license for each will be required.
The team at CPMI has the resources to help you complete your training and obtain the license(s) you need to sell insurance in the state of New Jersey. We provide:
- Online programs with live online courses
- Traditional class materials for those who prefer them
- Practice exams with hundreds of challenging practice questions
- MP3 audio files for listening instruction on basic insurance concepts
All of our CPMI courses and materials are designed by professionals in the insurance industry who know what it takes to succeed. Even if our courses aren’t exactly what you are looking for, there is no risk – we offer a money-back guarantee!
If you often handle agent licensing, we invite you to talk with us about volume discounts. Contact us for more information.
Ready to earn your insurance license in New Jersey? It's important to know:
- Approved pre-licensing education courses, like those provided by CPMI, must be passed.
- Online, textbook, or classroom courses are accepted by the state.
- All courses must provide 20 hours of instruction per line of authority.
- You must earn a score of 70% or higher on your course completion examination.
- A proctor is required for the course completion exam.
- Proctors for the exam cannot be a family member or business associate.
You will be provided with a course completion certificate once you pass the course. Bring this with you to the PSI testing facility.
Not intending to sell insurance in New Jersey? License requirements are a little different in every state. View requirements for your desired state at the National Insurance Producer Registry.
Exam Advantage Online Course
Our Course Promise
How can we promise you'll pass?
We're so sure our industry designed course materials are the right way for you to learn, we'll give you your money back if you don't pass on the very first try!*
What Your Colleagues Are Saying
“Thanks to your program and lots of studying I passed my Life & Health exams. Tell everyone to follow the instructions & study like your company advises. It sure seems to work.”
“Your Exam Advantage questions are really good preparation…You really helped me know what I was going to be up against.”
“Using your company has been a wonderful experience. Working with Exam Advantage has been one of the least stressful parts of my entire job! Thank you!”
“I want to thank you for your tips. I did exactly as you advised with the reading of the manual, online study & breaks, and no worrying I passed the test! Thank you!”
Your program really helped me focus on the material that had been difficult for me. I passed this time! Thank you!