Pass North Carolina's Insurance Licensing Test on the First Try with CPMI's Insurance Prelicensing Courses - Or Your Money Back!
Get the right exam prep course to help you master the material
North Carolina Insurance Licensing Exam
Learn the most important insurance concepts, pass your licensing exam on the first try, and begin your insurance career with a little help from CPMI Pro. Our pre-license courses have been designed by insurance industry professionals who have engineered materials to ensure your success on the exam.
See what we have to offer:
- Our courses include instructor-led video reviews with step-by-step guidance to assist your exam prep.
- Take challenging practice exams that put your skills and knowledge to the test. Our questions will prepare you to pass the first time.
- Learn about insurance basics anywhere, anytime with MP3 audio files you can plug and play.
Get the Exam Advantage package. You can work through our custom content at your own pace take the practice test when you feel ready. Need more prep time? Keep at it and build your confidence. Once you conquer this tool, you will be ready to earn your insurance producer license.
Requirements to be an insurance agent vary by state, but there are some minimum requirements and additional obligations that are generally required.
- You must be over 17 years old
- You will need a state-specific insurance license
You are usually required to take a licensure course and pass your state’s licensing exam.
Additional requirements may include:
- A license for each type of insurance you intend to sell
CPMI can help you obtain your license(s) and complete your training.
We offer online programs, live online courses (and traditional class materials), practice exams, MP3 audio files, and more.
Our courses are also created with quality in mind, custom-tailored by professionals in the insurance industry. Not what you were looking for? No problem, we offer a money-back guarantee.
The North Carolina Department of Insurance has approved all CPMI pre-licensing education courses and they meet all pre-licensing education requirements for insurance producer pre-licensing.
A message for all agents, managers, and professionals who regularly handle agent licensing – we offer volume discounts! Contact us to learn more.
Getting licensed in North Carolina? It's important to know:
- You must pass an approved pre-licensing education course (like ours!)
- 20 hours of instruction per line of authority are required for each course.
- 70% or better is the required score for your course completion examination.
- Online course students do not require a proctor for the course completion exam.
- Textbook users must have the course completion exam proctored.
- For textbook users, the proctor must be a third -party (they cannot be a family member or business associate).
Ready to pass the course? Once you have, we will provide you with an exam admission ticket that you will need to bring to the Pearson VUE testing facility.
If you’re located outside of North Carolina, you can view other insurance licensing requirements on a state by state basis at the National Insurance Producer Registry.
Exam Advantage Online Course
Medicare Supplement - Long-Term Care
Our Course Promise
How can we promise you'll pass?
We're so sure our industry designed course materials are the right way for you to learn, we'll give you your money back if you don't pass on the very first try!*
What Your Colleagues Are Saying
“Thanks to your program and lots of studying I passed my Life & Health exams. Tell everyone to follow the instructions & study like your company advises. It sure seems to work.”
“Your Exam Advantage questions are really good preparation…You really helped me know what I was going to be up against.”
“Using your company has been a wonderful experience. Working with Exam Advantage has been one of the least stressful parts of my entire job! Thank you!”
“I want to thank you for your tips. I did exactly as you advised with the reading of the manual, online study & breaks, and no worrying I passed the test! Thank you!”
Your program really helped me focus on the material that had been difficult for me. I passed this time! Thank you!