Pass North Dakota's Insurance Licensing Test on the First Try with CPMI's Insurance Prelicensing Courses - Or Your Money Back!
Get the right exam prep course to help you master the material
North Dakota Insurance Licensing Exam
Pass your licensing exam the first time with materials and instruction from CPMI Pro. Our pre-license courses are designed by insurance industry professionals to keep you focused on the most important concepts. Leverage our wide variety of tools for your exam success:
- We provide instructor-led video reviews for every course. You will have step-by-step guidance from industry experts throughout your experience.
- Practice tests challenge you for the real thing. Easier isn’t better. When you conquer our complex practice questions, you will be prepared to pass on your first try.
- Listen to MP3 audio files about insurance basics on the go or from the comfort of your own home.
Get the Exam Advantage with CPMI. Our simulation tool allows you to work your way through the course materials and complete a realistic exam experience when you are ready. You will build confidence and can use what you have learned to earn your North Dakota insurance producer license.
CPMI insurance pre-licensing exam prep programs are the first choice for insurance license training managers. Please note that pre-licensing education courses are not required by the state. If you need a little boost to prepare for the North Dakota insurance license examination, we have what you need.
- Our programs are designed by professionals and provide you with convenience and clarity. Use our online virtual classrooms, video reviews, and more to hone your skills and comprehend the most useful topics for the exam.
- CPMI’s Exam Advantage test simulation program provides you with hundreds of practice questions – all of which challenge your exam prep. See if you are ready and if you need more practice, this is the resource to use.
Do you have questions about state specific licensing policies and procedures? If so, please direct your queries to the North Dakota Insurance Department.
Managed as a function of the North Dakota Insurance Department, North Dakota insurance licensing and regulation are handled at the state level. To become a licensed insurance producer/broker/agent in North Dakota, you are required to pass the North Dakota insurance license examination.
Once these tasks and any other state specific requirements have been completed, you can begin your career in insurance!
Not in North Dakota? Learn more about insurance licensing requirements in every state at the National Insurance Producer Registry.
Exam Advantage Online Course
Our Course Promise
How can we promise you'll pass?
We're so sure our industry designed course materials are the right way for you to learn, we'll give you your money back if you don't pass on the very first try!*
What Your Colleagues Are Saying
“Thanks to your program and lots of studying I passed my Life & Health exams. Tell everyone to follow the instructions & study like your company advises. It sure seems to work.”
“Your Exam Advantage questions are really good preparation…You really helped me know what I was going to be up against.”
“Using your company has been a wonderful experience. Working with Exam Advantage has been one of the least stressful parts of my entire job! Thank you!”
“I want to thank you for your tips. I did exactly as you advised with the reading of the manual, online study & breaks, and no worrying I passed the test! Thank you!”
Your program really helped me focus on the material that had been difficult for me. I passed this time! Thank you!