Pass Oregon's Insurance Licensing Test on the First Try with CPMI's Insurance Prelicensing Courses - Or Your Money Back!
Get the right exam prep course to help you master the material
Oregon Insurance Licensing Exam
Prepare to pass Oregon’s insurance licensing exam the first time. Our courses are designed by insurance industry professionals with a focus on teaching you the most important insurance tenets you will need to know for the exam.
- Video reviews with instructor-led guidance throughout the entirety of the course.
- Challenging practice tests to test your knowledge and skillset so you are fully-prepared to pass the actual exam.
- MP3 audio files you can listen to whenever and wherever to gain an advanced understanding of insurance concepts.
Build your confidence and feel fully prepared to earn your insurance producer license with our Exam Advantage package. You can work through study materials at your own pace with materials designed for your learning style, making exam day that much easier.
If you are an agent seeking extra help while preparing for the Oregon insurance license examination, CPMI insurance pre-licensing exam prep programs are for you.
Here’s what we offer:
- Professionally engineered programs designed around the concepts and details that are most important for you to learn. We have online virtual classrooms, video reviews, and more that provide convenience for your exam prep and our learning tools are clear and concise.
- The Exam Advantage test simulation program, which has hundreds of practice questions for you to answer. This tool will show you if you are ready to take your state licensing exam. Use it, master it, and earn your licensure!
CPMI courses are the perfect learning supplement* for students who may not be looking for a complete insurance career learning package.
*Please note that our course offerings for Oregon pre-licensing are intended as supplemental study programs only. We are currently not an official provider in the state, but our prep programs provide you with the most important materials you need to know for the state exam. Do you have questions about state specific licensing policies and procedures? Queries should be directed to the Oregon Division of Financial Regulation.
Requirements to become a licensed insurance producer/broker/agent in Oregon include:
- Passing an approved classroom insurance education course, or insurance agent training class.
- Passing the Oregon insurance license examination.
- Adhering to any additional requirements.
The Oregon Division of Financial Regulation manages the state’s insurance licensing and regulation. For more information about insurance licensing requirements in every state, please visit the National Insurance Producer Registry.
Insurance Basics Online Video Review
Our Course Promise
How can we promise you'll pass?
We're so sure our industry designed course materials are the right way for you to learn, we'll give you your money back if you don't pass on the very first try!*
What Your Colleagues Are Saying
“Thanks to your program and lots of studying I passed my Life & Health exams. Tell everyone to follow the instructions & study like your company advises. It sure seems to work.”
“Your Exam Advantage questions are really good preparation…You really helped me know what I was going to be up against.”
“Using your company has been a wonderful experience. Working with Exam Advantage has been one of the least stressful parts of my entire job! Thank you!”
“I want to thank you for your tips. I did exactly as you advised with the reading of the manual, online study & breaks, and no worrying I passed the test! Thank you!”
Your program really helped me focus on the material that had been difficult for me. I passed this time! Thank you!