Pass South Carolina's Insurance Licensing Test on the First Try with CPMI's Insurance Prelicensing Courses - Or Your Money Back!
Get the right exam prep course to help you master the material
South Carolina Insurance Licensing Exam
We provide the most important insurance concepts with materials developed by industry professionals. Those are the core principles of CPMI courses, and we prepare you to pass your exam the first time. Our pre-licensing materials include:
- Instructor-led video reviews with step-by-step instructions throughout the course material.
- Practice tests meant to challenge your exam preparations so you have the knowledge and skillset retained to pass the exam on the first try.
- MP3 audio files on insurance basics that are great for learning at home or on the go.
Our Exam Advantage package has everything you need to succeed. Take your time, study however fits you best, and learn the most important concepts at your own pace.
To be an insurance agent, you will need to meet various requirements, with many based on your state’s individual standards.
Minimum for all states:
- Agents must be at least 18 years old
- An insurance license from your state
Although licensing requirements vary by state, you are generally required to pass your state’s licensing exam.
Let’s take a look at an example. You want to sell both health and life insurance. You will need:
- A state license to sell health insurance
- A state license to sell life insurance
- To meet any additional state requirements
CPMI can help! We provide exam candidates with a wide variety of courses to complete their training and obtain license(s):
- Online programs and live online courses
- Traditional class materials
- Practice exams
- MP3 audio files
All CPMI courses and materials are designed by insurance industry professionals. We even provide you with a money-back guarantee to ensure your satisfaction.
Contact us to learn more about volume discounts if you are an agent or manager who regularly deals with agent licensing.
South Carolina license requirements are not exactly the same as other states. Important facts to know:
- You are not required to complete a pre-licensing course.
- A score of 70% or better is required to pass your insurance licensing examination.
The testing administrator for South Carolina Insurance is PSI. Registration and other helpful information can be obtained from their website.
For more information about insurance licensing requirements by state, view the National Insurance Producer Registry for details.
Exam Advantage Online Course
Our Course Promise
How can we promise you'll pass?
We're so sure our industry designed course materials are the right way for you to learn, we'll give you your money back if you don't pass on the very first try!*
What Your Colleagues Are Saying
“Thanks to your program and lots of studying I passed my Life & Health exams. Tell everyone to follow the instructions & study like your company advises. It sure seems to work.”
“Your Exam Advantage questions are really good preparation…You really helped me know what I was going to be up against.”
“Using your company has been a wonderful experience. Working with Exam Advantage has been one of the least stressful parts of my entire job! Thank you!”
“I want to thank you for your tips. I did exactly as you advised with the reading of the manual, online study & breaks, and no worrying I passed the test! Thank you!”
Your program really helped me focus on the material that had been difficult for me. I passed this time! Thank you!