Pass Vermont's Insurance Licensing Test on the First Try with CPMI's Insurance Prelicensing Courses - Or Your Money Back!
Get the right exam prep course to help you master the material
Vermont Insurance Licensing Exam
Ready to pass your Vermont insurance licensure in one try? CPMI pre-license courses are designed by insurance professionals. These materials will help you learn the most important insurance concepts so you are ready for the exam.
What we provide:
- Video reviews guided by instructors who take you through every step of each course.
- Practice tests that are designed to challenge you with questions that will make the test easier to comprehend so you pass the first time.
- Insurance basics in an MP3 audio format, so you can listen anywhere, anytime.
Our Exam Advantage package allows you to go at your own pace and take a simulated exam only when you are ready. We want you to be fully confident when you sit for the actual exam and this tool is designed to build your skillset so you can successfully earn your insurance producer license.
For agents who are looking for extra help getting ready for the Vermont insurance license examination, we recommend using our insurance pre-licensing exam prep courses as a resource.
You will receive:
- Online virtual classrooms, video reviews, and more in our professionally designed programs. These courses are designed to provide you with convenient access to clear and concise learning tools that will help you focus on the most important exam concepts.
- Access to hundreds of practice questions through our Exam Advantage test simulation program. Take the simulated exam to determine if you’re ready for the real thing.
Do you have questions about state-specific licensing policies and procedures? Please direct your queries to the Vermont Department of Financial Regulation, Insurance Division.
Vermont insurance licensing and regulation are managed as a function of the Vermont Department of Financial Regulation, Insurance Division. You must pass the Vermont insurance license examination before you can become a licensed insurance producer/broker/agent in the state.
Not in Vermont? Find out more details about your state’s specific insurance licensing requirements at the National Insurance Producer Registry.
Insurance Basics Online Video Review
Our Course Promise
How can we promise you'll pass?
We're so sure our industry designed course materials are the right way for you to learn, we'll give you your money back if you don't pass on the very first try!*
What Your Colleagues Are Saying
“Thanks to your program and lots of studying I passed my Life & Health exams. Tell everyone to follow the instructions & study like your company advises. It sure seems to work.”
“Your Exam Advantage questions are really good preparation…You really helped me know what I was going to be up against.”
“Using your company has been a wonderful experience. Working with Exam Advantage has been one of the least stressful parts of my entire job! Thank you!”
“I want to thank you for your tips. I did exactly as you advised with the reading of the manual, online study & breaks, and no worrying I passed the test! Thank you!”
Your program really helped me focus on the material that had been difficult for me. I passed this time! Thank you!