Pass Wisconsin's Insurance Licensing Test on the First Try with CPMI's Insurance Prelicensing Courses - Or Your Money Back!
Get the right exam prep course to help you master the material
Wisconsin Insurance Licensing Exam
Leverage CPMI Pro's insurance pre-license courses designed by insurance professionals to learn the most important insurance concepts and pass the licensing exam in one try. You’ll have access to:
- Video reviews that are instructor-led and will guide you through every step of each course.
- Challenging practice tests that prepare you for the actual exam, ensuring you pass on your first try.
- A library of MP3 audio files that help you learn insurance basics wherever you are.
Test yourself when you’re ready! You can work through prep materials on your own schedule and begin our Exam Advantage simulation when you're ready. You’ll get a feel for the actual test with this tool so you’re confident and earn your insurance producer license when test day arrives.
The pre-licensing exam prep programs that CPMI offers are the perfect choice for agents who need a little extra help getting ready for the Wisconsin insurance license examination. What you’ll find with our resources:
- Comprehensive, professionally designed programs with online virtual classrooms and video reviews. These tools are clear and concise and provide convenience when you are studying so you stay focused on the most important concepts and details that will be on the exam.
- A deep inventory of practice questions (we have hundreds!). The Exam Advantage test simulation program is ready to put your knowledge to the test so you can see if you are ready to take your state licensing exam.
Our resources are best used as a learning supplement* for students who may not need a complete insurance career learning package.
*At CPMI, we offer courses for Wisconsin pre-licensing that instill concepts and knowledge you’ll need for the state exam. However, these materials are intended as supplemental study programs only. Though we are currently not an official provider in the state, we think you’ll find our prep courses extremely useful. If you have questions about state-specific licensing policies and procedures, please direct those queries to the Wisconsin Office of the Commissioner of Insurance.
Wisconsin insurance licensing and regulation are managed as a function of the Wisconsin Office of the Commissioner of Insurance. Before you can become a licensed insurance producer/broker/agent in the state, you are required to:
- Pass an approved classroom insurance education course or insurance agent training class.
- Pass the Wisconsin insurance license examination.
Once you have completed these requirements, you can begin your career in insurance!
To view additional details about your state’s specific insurance licensing requirements, visit the National Insurance Producer Registry.
Exam Advantage Online Course
Our Course Promise
How can we promise you'll pass?
We're so sure our industry designed course materials are the right way for you to learn, we'll give you your money back if you don't pass on the very first try!*
What Your Colleagues Are Saying
“Thanks to your program and lots of studying I passed my Life & Health exams. Tell everyone to follow the instructions & study like your company advises. It sure seems to work.”
“Your Exam Advantage questions are really good preparation…You really helped me know what I was going to be up against.”
“Using your company has been a wonderful experience. Working with Exam Advantage has been one of the least stressful parts of my entire job! Thank you!”
“I want to thank you for your tips. I did exactly as you advised with the reading of the manual, online study & breaks, and no worrying I passed the test! Thank you!”
Your program really helped me focus on the material that had been difficult for me. I passed this time! Thank you!