Pass Nebraska's Insurance Licensing Test on the First Try with CPMI's Insurance Prelicensing Courses - Or Your Money Back!
Get the right exam prep course to help you master the material
Nebraska Insurance Licensing Exam
The most important insurance concepts at your fingertips. That is what CPMI offers with our pre-licensing courses, designed to help you pass Nebraska’s insurance licensing exam on your first attempt. Our programs were created by insurance industry professionals who know what it takes to be successful.
You will have access to the following resources when you select any course:
- Video reviews that are led by experienced instructors. Receive step-by-step guidance while completing the course and fully understand the material.
- Challenging practice exams. We design our questions to tough so you are better prepared to take on the actual test. Master our practice exams and you will be prepared to earn your license!
- MP3 audio files that you can listen to anywhere you want. These cover insurance basics and are a convenient prep resource.
The best way to earn your insurance producer license is to study hard and have a realistic exam experience before sitting for the actual test. With our Exam Advantage program, you can learn at your own pace and take a practice test when you are ready. Give yourself the tools and skills to succeed with CPMI.
There are minimum national requirements and additional standards you will need to meet to become an insurance agent. What you need largely depends on the state you choose to sell insurance in.
At minimum, you must be at least 18 years old and hold a state-specific insurance license. Other general requirements often include completing an insurance course and passing the state licensing exam.
It’s also not uncommon to need multiple licenses if you plan to sell different types of insurance. For example, if you sell life insurance and health insurance, a license will be required for each.
CPMI can help you complete your training and obtain the license(s) you desire. We offer:
- A full range of courses to choose from
- Live online courses as well as traditional class materials
- Challenging practice exams
- MP3 audio files with insurance basics information
With professionally designed courses, you will have the most pertinent details at the ready to study and take with you to the exam. Not 100% satisfied? We offer a money-back guarantee.
For agents, managers, or other industry professionals who regularly handle agent licensing, we encourage you to contact us. We offer volume discounts, and would be happy to work with you to receive the best value.
Many of the requirements for individuals residing in Nebraska are common to other states.
To be recognized as a Nebraska resident, you must have your principal residence in the state and be able to supply a Nebraska driver's license, among other items.
In general, all Nebraska Resident Producer applicants must:
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Be deemed trustworthy, competent, and sustain a good personal and business reputation.
- Maintain residence in the state.
- Take and pass the written exam and demonstrate competence and understanding of basic insurance principles and laws regarding the lines of insurance for which the applicant wishes to obtain his or her license.
- Pay an initial licensing fee of $50. This fee must be paid as well as the license renewed every two years.
You can view state licensing requirements for every state by visiting the National Insurance Producer Registry.
Exam Advantage Online Course
Our Course Promise
How can we promise you'll pass?
We're so sure our industry designed course materials are the right way for you to learn, we'll give you your money back if you don't pass on the very first try!*
What Your Colleagues Are Saying
“Thanks to your program and lots of studying I passed my Life & Health exams. Tell everyone to follow the instructions & study like your company advises. It sure seems to work.”
“Your Exam Advantage questions are really good preparation…You really helped me know what I was going to be up against.”
“Using your company has been a wonderful experience. Working with Exam Advantage has been one of the least stressful parts of my entire job! Thank you!”
“I want to thank you for your tips. I did exactly as you advised with the reading of the manual, online study & breaks, and no worrying I passed the test! Thank you!”
Your program really helped me focus on the material that had been difficult for me. I passed this time! Thank you!