Pass South Dakota's Insurance Licensing Test on the First Try with CPMI's Insurance Prelicensing Courses - Or Your Money Back!
Get the right exam prep course to help you master the material
South Dakota Insurance Licensing Exam
We know you want to pass your South Dakota insurance licensing exam the first time. That’s why CPMI has developed pre-licensing courses that are designed by professionals in the insurance industry. Our materials focus on the most important insurance concepts to help you pass on your first try.
Our courses include:
- Video reviews that are led by instructors who walk you through each step of the course.
- Challenging practice tests that provide complex questions so you are fully prepared to pass the actual exam.
- MP3 audio files that you can take with you anywhere to listen to information on insurance basics.
Everyone has a different pace when it comes to exam prep. Our Exam Advantage package lets you move at your own pace and choose supplementary materials that best fit your leaning style. Build your confidence and take that momentum into exam day to earn your insurance producer license.
Agents who are looking for extra help getting ready for the South Dakota insurance license examination are the perfect fit for CPMI’s courses. Our insurance pre-licensing exam prep programs provide:
- Clear and concise learning tools in the form of online virtual classrooms and video reviews. These resources are designed by professionals who know what it takes to stay focused on the concepts that you will need to learn.
- Hundreds of practice questions for you to answer and comprehend. You’ll be able to retain the knowledge you need and will know if you’re ready for the exam by practicing with our Exam Advantage test simulation program.
If you have questions about licensing policies and procedures that are specific to the state, it is recommended that you contact the South Dakota Dept. of Labor & Regulation, Division of Insurance.
To get an insurance license in South Dakota applicants must:
- be 18 years of age or older
- pass the state licensing exam for the lines of insurance they will be selling
- have a valid business email address
- within 12 months of passing the examination apply for the license at www.sircon.com/southdakota or the National Insurance Producer Registry
- pay the license application and related fees
Exam Advantage Online Course
Our Course Promise
How can we promise you'll pass?
We're so sure our industry designed course materials are the right way for you to learn, we'll give you your money back if you don't pass on the very first try!*
What Your Colleagues Are Saying
“Thanks to your program and lots of studying I passed my Life & Health exams. Tell everyone to follow the instructions & study like your company advises. It sure seems to work.”
“Your Exam Advantage questions are really good preparation…You really helped me know what I was going to be up against.”
“Using your company has been a wonderful experience. Working with Exam Advantage has been one of the least stressful parts of my entire job! Thank you!”
“I want to thank you for your tips. I did exactly as you advised with the reading of the manual, online study & breaks, and no worrying I passed the test! Thank you!”
Your program really helped me focus on the material that had been difficult for me. I passed this time! Thank you!