Pass Tennessee's Insurance Licensing Test on the First Try with CPMI's Insurance Prelicensing Courses - Or Your Money Back!
Get the right exam prep course to help you master the material
Tennessee Insurance Licensing Exam
Receive insurance licensing exam study materials that can help you pass your test the first time. CPMI courses are designed by professionals in the insurance industry who have custom-tailored these resources so you retain the most important insurance concepts.
What we provide:
- Step-by-step video reviews that are led by instructors to guide you through every aspect of the course you’ve selected.
- Practice tests that provide useful preparation with challenging questions that will prepare you to pass the actual exam.
- Information on insurance basics in easily digestible MP3 audio files that you can listen to at home or out and about.
Leverage our Exam Advantage package to prepare at a pace that works for your schedule. Besides providing instruction, flashcards, and review materials, we also offer hundreds of test prep questions. Use our materials to master content, build your confidence, and earn your insurance producer license.
To become an insurance agent in Tennessee or any other state, you’ll need a state-specific insurance license. Those are the minimum requirements and there may be others you need to follow, depending on where you are.
Specific licenses are also required for each type of insurance you sell. Selling life insurance and health insurance? You will need two different licenses.
The experts at CPMI can help you accomplish your training to obtain your license(s). We provide:
- Online programs
- Live online courses and traditional class materials
- MP3 audio files
- Challenging practice exams
- Courses and materials prepared by insurance industry professionals
- A money-back guarantee
The Tennessee Department of Commerce and Insurance has approved all CPMI pre-licensing education courses. Additionally, our materials meet pre-licensing education requirements for insurance producer pre-licensing.
Agents or managers who regularly handle agent licensing, we offer volume discounts! Contact us today to learn more.
Getting licensed in Tennessee? It’s important to know the rules:
- You must pass an approved pre-licensing education course (like ours!).
- It is acceptable to complete online, textbook, or classroom courses.
- 20 hours of instruction per line of authority are required to be provided by courses.
- You must pass your course completion examination with a 70% or better.
You will bring a course completion with you to the Pearson VUE testing facility. We will provide this to you after you pass our course.
Not in Tennessee? You can find details about your state’s specific insurance licensing requirements at the National Insurance Producer Registry.
Exam Advantage Online Course
Our Course Promise
How can we promise you'll pass?
We're so sure our industry designed course materials are the right way for you to learn, we'll give you your money back if you don't pass on the very first try!*
What Your Colleagues Are Saying
“Thanks to your program and lots of studying I passed my Life & Health exams. Tell everyone to follow the instructions & study like your company advises. It sure seems to work.”
“Your Exam Advantage questions are really good preparation…You really helped me know what I was going to be up against.”
“Using your company has been a wonderful experience. Working with Exam Advantage has been one of the least stressful parts of my entire job! Thank you!”
“I want to thank you for your tips. I did exactly as you advised with the reading of the manual, online study & breaks, and no worrying I passed the test! Thank you!”
Your program really helped me focus on the material that had been difficult for me. I passed this time! Thank you!