CPMI makes renewing your insurance license easy!
Our Connecticut Insurance Continued Education - Ethical Insurance Practices Course provides an in depth review of ethical practices in insurance.
This course is designed to help you easily complete your mandatory insurance license renewal requirement and includes:
- 4 hours of total credit.
- State mandated filing fee, which will be added during checkout.
Browse Related Connecticut Online Continuing Education Insurance Courses:
- Health Insurance Fundamentals CE Course
- Annuity Suitability Training Continuing Education Course
- Avoiding Errors & Omissions Claims CE Course
- Business Disability Insurance CE Course
- Business Life Insurance Continuing Education Course
- Casualty Insurance Fundamentals Continuing Education Course
- Disability Income Insurance CE Course
- Ethics: Handling the Money Continuing Education Course
- Floods and Flood Insurance CE Course
- Homeowners Insurance Valuation Continuing Education Course
- Identity Theft Continuing Education Course
- Insurance Ethics 101 CE Course
- Insurance for Residential Properties CE Course
- Life Insurance Fundamentals CE Course
- Property Insurance Fundamentals Continuing Education Course