CPMI makes renewing your insurance license easy!
Our Louisville Insurance Continued Education - Business Disability Insurance Course provides a basic refresher of Business Disability concepts.
This course is for agents licensed in Accident and Health, and is designed to help you easily complete your mandatory insurance license renewal requirement and includes:
- 9 hours of total credit.
- Credit approved for Life or Health insurance licensees.
View Related Louisiana Online Continuing Education Insurance Courses:
- Health Insurance Fundamentals CE Course
- Avoiding Errors & Omissions Claims CE Course
- Business Life Insurance CE Course
- Casualty Insurance Fundamentals Continuing Education Course
- College Planning and Funding Continuing Education Course
- Disability Income Insurance CE Course
- Ethical Insurance Practices Continuing Education Course
- Floods and Flood Insurance CE Course
- Hedge Fund Basics Continuing Education Course
- Homeowners Insurance Valuation Continuing Education Course
- Identity Theft Continuing Education Course
- Insurance Ethics 101 CE Course
- Insurance for Residential Properties CE Course
- Life Insurance Fundamentals CE Course
- Long Term Care 4 Hour Review CE Course
- Property Insurance Fundamentals Continuing Education Course