CPMI makes renewing your insurance license easy!
Our Maryland Insurance Continued Education - Floods and Flood Insurance Course provides a basic understanding of core insurance concepts.
This course is for property and casualty agents and is designed to help you easily complete your mandatory insurance license renewal requirement and includes:
- 4 hours of total credit.
- This course meets national requirements for agents that want to sell flood insurance.
- State mandated filing fee, which will be added during checkout.
Browse Related Maryland Online Insurance Continuing Education Courses:
- Accident, Health, & Disability Insurance Fundamentals CE Course
- 4 Hour Annuity Suitability Training Continuing Education Course
- Annuity Fundamentals Continuing Education Course
- Avoiding Errors & Omissions Claims Continuing Education Course
- Business Disability Insurance CE Course
- Business Life Insurance Continuing Education Course
- Casualty Insurance Fundamentals CE Course
- College Planning and Funding CE Course
- Ethics - Handling The Money Continuing Education Course
- Ethics 101 Webinar Continuing Education Course
- Homeowners Insurance Valuation CE Course
- Identity Theft Continuing Education Course
- Life Insurance Fundamentals CE Course
- Property Insurance Fundamentals CE Course
- Retirement IRAs Continuing Education Course