CPMI makes renewing your insurance license easy!
Our New Mexico Insurance Continued Education - Life, Health, Property and Casualty Agent Package with Flood and Long Term Care Initial Training Course provides a basic refresher of required core insurance concepts:
- Long Term Care 8hr Initial Training (8 hrs)
- Annuity Fundamentals (4 hrs)
- Floods and Flood Insurance (5 hrs)
- Avoiding E&O Claims (5 hrs)
- Ethics 101 Webinar (3 hrs)
These courses are designed to help you easily complete your mandatory insurance license renewal requirement and includes:
- 25 hours of total credit.
- Fulfills state ethics and 3 hour classroom requirement.
- Meets NFIP requirement to sell flood insurance and state LTC Initial Training requirement.
- State mandated filing fee, which will be added during checkout.
View Related New Mexico Online Insurance Continuing Education Courses:
- Life, Health, Property & Casualty Insurance Agent CE Package
- Life & Health Insurance Agent Continuing Education Package
- Life Insurance Agent Continuing Education Package
- Health Insurance Agent Continuing Education Package
- Health Insurance Agent Package w/ Long Term Care Review CE Package
- Property & Casualty Insurance Agent CE Package