CPMI makes renewing your insurance license easy!
Our Oklahoma Insurance Continued Education - Life, Health, Property & Casualty Agent Package with Earthquake Course provides a basic refresher of required core insurance regulations:
- Floods and Flood Insurance (4 hrs)
- Earthquake Insurance (2 hrs)
- Insurance Ethics 101 (3 hrs)
- Oklahoma Legislative Updates (2 hrs)
- Homeowners Insurance Valuation (4 hrs)
- Business Disability Insurance (3 hrs)
- Business Life Insurance (3 hrs)
- Avoiding E&O Claims (3 hrs)
These Courses are designed to help you easily complete your mandatory insurance license renewal requirement and includes:
- 24 hours of total credit.
- Fulfills Oklahoma ethics, Legislative Updates, and Earthquake requirements.
- State mandated filing fee, which will be added during checkout.
View Related Oklahoma Online Insurance Continuing Education Packages: