Wyoming Insurance CE Requirements
Keep your state insurance license(s) active with professional Insurance Continuing Education (CE) programming from CPMI. Our courses meet the Wyoming Department of Insurance license renewal requirements.
See what we have to offer:
- Numerous online insurance CE course packages and individual courses (including ethics) that are affordable and provide pertinent information.
- Content with a wide variety of examples. We also make sure you have information that is current, relevant, and interactive for better retention.
- Efficient report completions and more that are always on time.
- Required Credit Hours
- License Renewal Requirements
The requirements for Wyoming insurance producers to maintain their license(s) through CE include:
- Completing a CE requirement each year with at least 24 hours of approved CE courses, 3 of which must be in insurance ethics.
- Obtaining CE before license renewal for agents licensed in: Property, Casualty, Personal Lines, Life, Accident & Health, Variable Life/Variable Annuity, Title Agents and Resident Consultants insurance.
Other important information:
- You may not exceed 12 company sponsored CE hours in a license renewal period.
- Per home state requirements, nonresident adjusters must submit proof of CE completion.
- There is no grace period for a license that has lapsed.
- A $30 fee is required to be paid by producers to the Wyoming Insurance Department for a CE filing. Other applicable license renewal fees also apply.
Are you a Wyoming insurance producer with a limited lines license that is not mentioned? You are considered exempt for the requirement. Additionally, a standard two-year licensing period extension may be granted by the Commissioner upon written request.
CPMI is an approved provider of Wyoming insurance CE and we have the resources to be your comprehensive provider of materials.
Time for your Wyoming insurance license renewal? It's important to know the requirements:
- Biennially, you must complete 24 hours of CE.
- Ethics must be the area of study for 3 hours of your total requirement.
- Courses approved for CE in Wyoming may be taken for credit.
- Acceptable courses include instruction online, by textbook, or in the classroom.
- A 70% or better score is required to pass your course completion examination.
- You cannot repeat a course for credit in the same renewal period.
- You are not allowed to carry over excess credits to a new renewal period.
- A proctor is required for course completion exams and open books are not allowed.
Once you have passed, that’s it! We will take care of sending your completion information to the Wyoming Department of Insurance.
Looking for additional details about specific insurance licensing requirements for Wyoming or another state? Go to the National Insurance Producer Registry for more information.
COMBINE AND SAVE - FINISH YOUR REQUIRED CE FOR JUST $39
Wyoming Online Insurance CE Courses
4 hr Annuity Suitability Training
Meets WY requirement to sell Annuities.
Ethics - Handling the Money
Meets Wyoming Ethics Requirement
Insurance Ethics Webinar
Meets ethics requirement
Insurance for Residential Properties
Long Term Care 8hr Initial Training
Meets WY requirement to sell LTC.
Long Term Care 4hr Review Training
Meets WY LTC license renewal requirement.
Get Licensed. Stay Licensed.
How can we help you renew your insurance license(s)?
At CPMI, we have a proven track record of success. Our insurance education programs are created by insurance agents and managers who work in the industry. Our goal is to provide concise, easy to understand education and study programs…to help you successfully maintain your insurance license(s).
What Your Colleagues Are Saying
“Thanks to your program and lots of studying I passed my Life & Health exams. Tell everyone to follow the instructions & study like your company advises. It sure seems to work.”
“Your Exam Advantage questions are really good preparation…You really helped me know what I was going to be up against.”
“Using your company has been a wonderful experience. Working with Exam Advantage has been one of the least stressful parts of my entire job! Thank you!”
“I want to thank you for your tips. I did exactly as you advised with the reading of the manual, online study & breaks, and no worrying I passed the test! Thank you!”
Your program really helped me focus on the material that had been difficult for me. I passed this time! Thank you!