CPMI makes renewing your insurance license easy!
Our Indiana Insurance Continued Education - Ethics, Handling the Money Course focuses on the ethical responsibilities of agents acting as fiduciaries and handling money and financial situations.
This course is designed to help you easily complete your mandatory insurance license renewal requirement and includes:
- 4 hours of total credit.
- Fulfills state ethics requirement.
- State mandated filing fee, which will be added during checkout.
View Related Indiana Online Continuing Education Insurance Courses:
- Health Insurance Fundamentals CE Course
- Annuities Suitability Continuing Education Course
- Avoiding Errors & Omissions Claims CE Course
- Business Disability Insurance CE Course
- Business Life Insurance CE Course
- Casualty Insurance Fundamentals Continuing Education Course
- College Planning and Funding Continuing Education Course
- Disability Income Insurance CE Course
- Ethical Insurance Practices Continuing Education Course
- Floods and Flood Insurance CE Course
- Hedge Fund Basics Continuing Education Course
- Homeowners Insurance Valuation Continuing Education Course
- Identity Theft Continuing Education Course
- Insurance Ethics 101 CE Course
- Insurance for Residential Properties CE Course
- Life Insurance Fundamentals CE Course
- Long Term Care 4 Hour Review CE Course
- Property Insurance Fundamentals Continuing Education Course
- Retirement IRAs Continuing Education Course