CPMI makes renewing your insurance license easy!
Our New Hampshire Insurance Continued Education - Long Term Care 8 hr Initial Training Course discusses the need for long-term care and types of LTC providers. The agent will learn marketing and sales guidelines, policy benefits and how various policies will aid policy owners.
This course is designed to help you easily complete your mandatory insurance license renewal requirement and includes:
- 8 hours of LTC credit.
- Fulfills state requirement to sell Long Term Care.
Browse Related New Hampshire Online Continuing Education Insurance Courses:
- Health Insurance Fundamentals CE Course
- Annuity Fundamentals Continuing Education Course
- Avoiding Errors & Omissions Claims CE Course
- Business Disability Insurance CE Course
- Business Life Insurance CE Course
- Casualty Insurance Fundamentals Continuing Education Course
- Ethics: Handling the Money Continuing Education Course
- Ethical Insurance Practices Continuing Education Course
- Floods and Flood Insurance CE Course
- Identity Theft Continuing Education Course
- Insurance Ethics 101 CE Course
- Insurance for Residential Properties CE Course
- Life Insurance Fundamentals CE Course
- Long Term Care Review CE Course
- Property Insurance Fundamentals Continuing Education Course
- Variable Annuities Continuing Education Course