CPMI makes renewing your insurance license easy!
Our Ohio Insurance Continued Education - Insurance for Residential Properties Course reviews the coverages of the homeowner and dwelling forms, as well as valuation and claims handling. A variety of endorsements are also covered, as well as exceptions that are not covered.
This course is designed to help you easily complete your mandatory insurance license renewal requirement and includes:
- 5 hours of total credit.
- State mandated filing fee, which will be added during checkout.
Browse Related Ohio Online Insurance Individual CE Courses:
- Accident, Health, & Disability Insurance Fundamentals CE Course
- Avoiding Errors & Omissions Claims CE Course
- Business Disability Insurance Continuing Education Course
- Business Life Insurance Continuing Education Course
- Casualty Insurance Fundamentals CE Course
- College Planning and Funding CE Course
- Disability Income Insurance CE Course
- Ethics- Handling The Money CE Course
- Ethical Insurance Practices Continuing Education Course
- Floods and Flood Insurance Continuing Education Course
- Hedge Fund Basics Continuing Education Course
- Homeowners Insurance Valuation CE Course
- Identity Theft Continuing Education Course
- Insurance Ethics 101 CE Course
- Life Insurance Fundamentals CE Course
- Long Term Care 8hr Initial Training Course
- Long Term Care 4hr Review Training Course
- Property Insurance Fundamentals CE Course
- Retirement IRAs Continuing Education Course