CPMI makes renewing your insurance license easy!
Our Ohio Insurance Continued Education - Long Term Care 4 hr Review Training Course reviews the fundamentals of Medicare and Long-Term Care Insurance, and how they interrelate.
This course is designed to help you easily complete your mandatory insurance license renewal requirement and includes:
- 4 hours of credit.
- Fulfills state requirement to renew a license with Long Term Care.
Browse Related Ohio Online Insurance Individual CE Courses:
- Accident, Health, & Disability Insurance Fundamentals CE Course
- Avoiding Errors & Omissions Claims CE Course
- Business Disability Insurance Continuing Education Course
- Business Life Insurance Continuing Education Course
- Casualty Insurance Fundamentals CE Course
- College Planning and Funding CE Course
- Disability Income Insurance CE Course
- Ethics- Handling The Money CE Course
- Ethical Insurance Practices Continuing Education Course
- Floods and Flood Insurance Continuing Education Course
- Hedge Fund Basics Continuing Education Course
- Homeowners Insurance Valuation CE Course
- Identity Theft Continuing Education Course
- Insurance Ethics 101 CE Course
- Insurance for Residential Properties CE Course
- Life Insurance Fundamentals CE Course
- Long Term Care 8hr Initial Training Course
- Property Insurance Fundamentals CE Course
- Retirement IRAs Continuing Education Course