CPMI makes renewing your insurance license easy!
Our Pennsylvania Insurance Continued Education - Long Term Care 8 hr Initial Training Course discusses the need for long-term care and types of LTC providers. The agent will learn marketing and sales guidelines, policy benefits and how various policies will aid policy owners.
This course is designed to help you easily complete your mandatory insurance license renewal requirement and includes:
- Fulfills state requirement to sell Long Term Care.
- State mandated filing fee, which will be added during checkout.
Browse Related Pennsylvania Online Insurance Continuing Education Courses:
- Annuity Sustainability Training 4 Hour CE Course
- Avoiding Errors & Omissions Claims CE Course
- Business Disability Insurance CE Course
- Business Life Insurance Continuing Education Course
- Casualty Insurance Fundamentals CE Course
- College Planning & Funding CE Course
- Disability Income Insurance Continuing Education Course
- Ethical Insurance Practices Continuing Education Course
- Ethics- Handling the Money CE Course
- Floods and Flood Insurance CE Course
- Hedge Fund Basics Continuing Education Course
- Homeowners Insurance Valuation CE Course
- Insurance Ethics 101 Continuing Education Course
- Insurance for Residential Properties CE Course
- Life Insurance Fundamentals CE Course
- Long Term Care Review CE Course
- Property Insurance Fundamentals CE Course
- Retirement IRAs Continuing Education Course
- Variable Annuities CE Course