CPMI makes renewing your insurance license easy!
Our Rhode Island Insurance Continued Education - Long Term Care 8 hr Initial Training Course discusses the need for long-term care and types of LTC providers. The agent will learn marketing and sales guidelines, policy benefits and how various policies will aid policy owners.
This course is designed to help you easily complete your mandatory insurance license renewal requirement and includes:
- 8 hours of LTC credit.
- Fulfills state requirement to sell Long Term Care.
- State mandated filing fee, which will be added during checkout.
- Health Insurance Fundamentals CE Course
- Annuity Fundamentals Continuing Education Course
- Avoiding Errors & Omissions Claims CE Course
- Business Disability Insurance CE Course
- Business Life Insurance CE Course
- Casualty Insurance Fundamentals Continuing Education Course
- Ethical Insurance Practices Continuing Education Course
- Floods and Flood Insurance CE Course
- Homeowners Insurance Valuation Continuing Education Course
- Insurance Ethics 101 CE Course
- Life Insurance Fundamentals CE Course
- Long Term Care 4 Hour Review CE Course
- Property Insurance Fundamentals Continuing Education Course
- Variable Annuities Continuing Education Course