CPMI makes renewing your insurance license easy!
Our Washington Insurance Continued Education - Homeowners Insurance Valuation Course provides a basic understanding of core insurance concepts.
This course is for Property and Casualty Agents and is designed to help you easily complete your mandatory insurance license renewal requirement and includes:
- 5 hours of total credit.
- State mandated filing fee, which will be added during checkout.
Browse Related Washington Online Insurance CE Courses:
- Health Insurance Fundamentals CE Course
- Annuity Fundamentals Continuing Education Course
- Annuities Sustainability CE Course
- Avoiding Errors & Omissions Claims CE Course
- Business Disability Insurance CE Course
- Business Life Insurance CE Course
- Casualty Insurance Fundamentals CE Course
- Disability Income Insurance Continuing Education Course
- Ethical Insurance Practices CE Course
- Ethics- Handling the Money Continuing Education Course
- Floods and Flood Insurance Continuing Education Course
- Identity Theft Continuing Education Course
- Insurance Ethics 101 Continuing Education Course
- Insurance for Residential Properties CE Course
- Life Insurance Fundamentals CE Course
- Property Insurance Fundamentals CE Course
- Variable Annuities Continuing Education Course