CPMI makes renewing your insurance license easy!
Our Wisconsin Insurance Continued Education - Homeowners Insurance Valuation Course provides a basic understanding of core insurance concepts.
This course is for Property and Casualty Agents and is designed to help you easily complete your mandatory insurance license renewal requirement and includes:
- 8 hours of total credit.
View Related Wisconsin Online Continuing Education Insurance Courses:
- Accident, Health, & Disability Insurance Fundamentals CE Course
- Annuity Suitability CE Course
- Avoiding Errors & Omissions Claims CE Course
- Business Disability Insurance CE Course
- Business Life Insurance CE Course
- Casualty Insurance Fundamentals Continuing Education Course
- College Planning and Funding Continuing Education Course
- Disability Income Insurance CE Course
- Ethics: Handling the Money Continuing Education Course
- Ethical Insurance Practices Continuing Education Course
- Floods and Flood Insurance CE Course
- Hedge Fund Basics Continuing Education Course
- Identity Theft Continuing Education Course
- Insurance Ethics 101 CE Course
- Insurance for Residential Properties CE Course
- Life Insurance Fundamentals CE Course
- Property Insurance Fundamentals Continuing Education Course
- Retirement IRAs Continuing Education Course