CPMI makes renewing your insurance license easy!
Our Alabama Insurance Continued Education - Floods and Flood Insurance Course provides a basic understanding of core insurance concepts.
This course is for property and casualty agents and is designed to help you easily complete your mandatory insurance license renewal requirement and includes:
- 4 hours of total credit.
- This course meets national requirements for agents that want to sell flood insurance.
- State mandated filing fee, which will be added during checkout.
- Accident, Health & Disability Insurance Fundamentals CE Course
- Annuity Fundamentals CE Course
- Avoiding E&O Claims CE Course
- Business Disability Insurance CE Course
- Business Life Insurance CE Course
- Casualty Insurance Fundamentals CE Course
- College Planning and Funding CE Course
- Disability Income Insurance CE Course
- Ethics - Handling the Money CE Course
- Ethical Insurance Practices CE Course
- Hedge Fund Basics CE Course
- Homeowners Insurance Valuation CE Course
- Identity Theft CE Course
- Insurance Ethics 101 CE Course
- Insurance Ethics Webinar Class CE Course
- Insurance for Residential Properties CE Course
- Life Insurance Fundamentals CE Course
- Long Term Care 8hr Initial Training CE Course
- Long Term Care 4hr Review Training CE Course
- Property Insurance Fundamentals CE Course
- Retirement IRAs CE Course
- Variable Annuities CE Course