CPMI makes renewing your insurance license easy!
Our Alabama Insurance Continued Education - Ethics, Handling the Money Course focuses on the ethical responsibilities of agents acting as fiduciaries and handling money and financial situations.
This course is designed to help you easily complete your mandatory insurance license renewal requirement and includes:
- 10 hours of total credit.
- Fulfills state ethics requirement.
More Individual Alabama Insurance Continuing Education Online Courses:
- Accident, Health & Disability Insurance Fundamentals CE Course
- Annuity Fundamentals CE Course
- Avoiding E&O Claims CE Course
- Business Disability Insurance CE Course
- Business Life Insurance CE Course
- Casualty Insurance Fundamentals CE Course
- College Planning and Funding CE Course
- Disability Income Insurance CE Course
- Ethical Insurance Practices CE Course
- Floods and Flood Insurance CE Course
- Hedge Fund Basics CE Course
- Homeowners Insurance Valuation CE Course
- Identity Theft CE Course
- Insurance Ethics 101 CE Course
- Insurance Ethics Webinar Class CE Course
- Insurance for Residential Properties CE Course
- Life Insurance Fundamentals CE Course
- Long Term Care 8hr Initial Training CE Course
- Long Term Care 4hr Review Training CE Course
- Property Insurance Fundamentals CE Course
- Retirement IRAs CE Course
- Variable Annuities CE Course