CPMI makes renewing your insurance license easy!
Our Alabama Insurance Continued Education - Long Term Care 4 hr Review Training Course reviews the fundamentals of Medicare and Long-Term Care Insurance, and how they interrelate.
This course is designed to help you easily complete your mandatory insurance license renewal requirement and includes:
- 4 hours of credit.
- Fulfills state requirement to renew a license with Long Term Care.
- State mandated filing fee, which will be added during checkout.
More Individual Alabama Insurance Continuing Education Online Courses:
- Accident, Health & Disability Insurance Fundamentals CE Course
- Annuity Fundamentals CE Course
- Avoiding E&O Claims CE Course
- Business Disability Insurance CE Course
- Business Life Insurance CE Course
- Casualty Insurance Fundamentals CE Course
- College Planning and Funding CE Course
- Disability Income Insurance CE Course
- Ethics - Handling the Money CE Course
- Ethical Insurance Practices CE Course
- Floods and Flood Insurance CE Course
- Hedge Fund Basics CE Course
- Homeowners Insurance Valuation CE Course
- Identity Theft CE Course
- Insurance Ethics 101 CE Course
- Insurance Ethics Webinar Class CE Course
- Insurance for Residential Properties CE Course
- Life Insurance Fundamentals CE Course
- Long Term Care 8hr Initial Training CE Course
- Property Insurance Fundamentals CE Course
- Retirement IRAs CE Course
- Variable Annuities CE Course