CPMI makes renewing your insurance license easy!
Our Alaska Insurance Continued Education - Health Fundamentals Course provides a basic refresher of required core insurance concepts:
- Health Insurance Fundamentals
- Business Disability
- Disability Income
- Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA)
- Identity Theft
- Ethical Insurance Practices
These courses are designed to help you easily complete your mandatory insurance license renewal requirement and includes:
- 24 hours of total credit with one 50 question course completion test.
- Fulfills state ethics requirement.
- Course text in pdf format.
- State mandated filing fee.
Browse Related Alaska Online Continuing Education Insurance Courses: