CPMI makes renewing your insurance license easy!
Our Alaska Insurance Continued Education - Property & Casualty Course provides a basic refresher of required core insurance concepts:
- Property Insurance Fundamentals
- Casualty Insurance Fundamentals
- Homeowners Insurance Valuation
- Floods and Flood Insurance
- Identity Theft
- Ethical Insurance Practices
- Insurance Ethics 101
These courses are designed to help you easily complete your mandatory insurance license renewal requirement and includes:
- 24 hours of total credit with one 50 question course completion test.
- Fulfills state ethics requirement.
- Meets NFIP requirement to sell flood insurance.
- Course text in pdf format.
- State mandated filing fee.
Browse Related Alaska Online Continuing Education Insurance Courses: