CPMI makes renewing your insurance license easy!
Our Iowa Insurance Continued Education - Floods and Flood Insurance Course provides a basic understanding of core insurance concepts.
This course is for property and casualty agents and is designed to help you easily complete your mandatory insurance license renewal requirement and includes:
- 5 hours of total credit.
- This course meets national requirements for agents that want to sell flood insurance.
- State mandated filing fee, which will be added during checkout.
View Related Iowa Online Continuing Education Insurance Courses:
- Health Insurance Fundamentals Continuing Education Course
- Annuity Fundamentals CE Course
- Avoiding Errors & Omissions Claims CE Course
- Casualty Insurance Fundamentals Continuing Education Course
- Ethics 101 Webinar CE Course
- Ethics: Handling the Money Continuing Education Course
- Ethical Insurance Practices Continuing Education Course
- Homeowners Insurance Valuation Continuing Education Course
- Insurance Ethics 101 CE Course
- Insurance for Residential Properties CE Course
- Life Insurance Fundamentals CE Course
- Property Insurance Fundamentals Continuing Education Course
- Retirement IRAs Continuing Education Course
- Variable Annuities Continuing Education Course