CPMI makes renewing your insurance license easy!
Our Iowa Insurance Continued Education - Insurance for Residential Properties Course reviews the coverages of the homeowner and dwelling forms, as well as valuation and claims handling. A variety of endorsements are also covered, as well as exceptions that are not covered.
This course is designed to help you easily complete your mandatory insurance license renewal requirement and includes:
- 6 hours of total credit.
- State mandated filing fee, which will be added during checkout.
View Related Iowa Online Continuing Education Insurance Courses:
- Health Insurance Fundamentals Continuing Education Course
- Annuity Fundamentals CE Course
- Avoiding Errors & Omissions Claims CE Course
- Casualty Insurance Fundamentals Continuing Education Course
- Ethics 101 Webinar CE Course
- Ethics: Handling the Money Continuing Education Course
- Ethical Insurance Practices Continuing Education Course
- Floods and Flood Insurance CE Course
- Homeowners Insurance Valuation Continuing Education Course
- Insurance Ethics 101 CE Course
- Life Insurance Fundamentals CE Course
- Property Insurance Fundamentals Continuing Education Course
- Retirement IRAs Continuing Education Course
- Variable Annuities Continuing Education Course