CPMI makes renewing your insurance license easy!
Our North Carolina Insurance Continued Education - Ethics, Handling the Money Course focuses on the ethical responsibilities of agents acting as fiduciaries and handling money and financial situations.
This course is designed to help you easily complete your mandatory insurance license renewal requirement and includes:
- 6 hours of total credit.
- Fulfills state ethics requirement.
- State mandated filing fee, which will be added during checkout.
- Accident, Health, & Disability Insurance Fundamentals CE Course
- Annuity Fundamentals Continuing Education Course
- Avoiding Errors & Omissions Claims CE Course
- Business Disability Insurance Continuing Education Course
- Business Life insurance Continuing Education Course
- Casualty Insurance Continuing Education Course
- College Planning and Funding CE Course
- Disability Income Insurance Continuing Education Course
- Ethical Insurance Practices CE Course
- Floods and Flood Insurance CE Course
- Hedge Fund Basics Continuing Education Course
- Homeowners Insurance Valuation CE Course
- Identity Theft Continuing Education Course
- Insurance Ethics 101 CE Course
- Insurance For Resedential Properties CE Course
- Life Insurance Fundamentals CE Course
- Long Term Care 4hr Partnership Review Training CE Course
- Long Term Care 8hr Partnership Initial Training CE Course
- Property Insurance Fundamentals CE Course
- Retirement IRAs Continuing Education Course
- Variable Annuities Continuing Education Course