CPMI makes renewing your insurance license easy!
Our North Carolina Insurance Continued Education - Floods and Flood Insurance Course provides a basic understanding of core insurance concepts.
This course is for property and casualty agents and is designed to help you easily complete your mandatory insurance license renewal requirement and includes:
- 6 hours of total credit.
- This course meets national requirements for agents that want to sell flood insurance.
- State mandated filing fee, which will be added during checkout.
Related North Carolina Insurance Individual Online CE Courses:
- Accident, Health, & Disability Insurance Fundamentals CE Course
- Annuity Fundamentals Continuing Education Course
- Avoiding Errors & Omissions Claims CE Course
- Business Disability Insurance Continuing Education Course
- Business Life insurance Continuing Education Course
- Casualty Insurance Continuing Education Course
- College Planning and Funding CE Course
- Disability Income Insurance Continuing Education Course
- Ethics- Handling The Money Continuing Education Course
- Ethical Insurance Practices CE Course
- Hedge Fund Basics Continuing Education Course
- Homeowners Insurance Valuation CE Course
- Identity Theft Continuing Education Course
- Insurance Ethics 101 CE Course
- Insurance For Resedential Properties CE Course
- Life Insurance Fundamentals CE Course
- Long Term Care 4hr Partnership Review Training CE Course
- Long Term Care 8hr Partnership Initial Training CE Course
- Property Insurance Fundamentals CE Course
- Retirement IRAs Continuing Education Course
- Variable Annuities Continuing Education Course