CPMI makes renewing your insurance license easy!
Our North Carolina Insurance Continued Education - Long Term Care 8 hr Initial Partnership Training Course discusses the need for long-term care and types of LTC providers. The agent will learn marketing and sales guidelines, policy benefits and how various policies will aid policy owners.
This course is designed to help you easily complete your mandatory insurance license renewal requirement and includes:
- Fulfills state requirement to sell Long Term Care.
- State mandated filing fee, which will be added during checkout.
Related North Carolina Insurance Individual Online CE Courses:
- Accident, Health, & Disability Insurance Fundamentals CE Course
- Annuity Fundamentals Continuing Education Course
- Avoiding Errors & Omissions Claims CE Course
- Business Disability Insurance Continuing Education Course
- Business Life insurance Continuing Education Course
- Casualty Insurance Continuing Education Course
- College Planning and Funding CE Course
- Disability Income Insurance Continuing Education Course
- Ethics- Handling The Money Continuing Education Course
- Ethical Insurance Practices CE Course
- Floods and Flood Insurance CE Course
- Hedge Fund Basics Continuing Education Course
- Homeowners Insurance Valuation CE Course
- Identity Theft Continuing Education Course
- Insurance Ethics 101 CE Course
- Insurance For Resedential Properties CE Course
- Life Insurance Fundamentals CE Course
- Long Term Care 4hr Partnership Review Training CE Course
- Property Insurance Fundamentals CE Course
- Retirement IRAs Continuing Education Course
- Variable Annuities Continuing Education Course