CPMI makes renewing your insurance license easy!
Our South Carolina Insurance Continued Education - Ethics, Handling the Money Course focuses on the ethical responsibilities of agents acting as fiduciaries and handling money and financial situations.
This course is designed to help you easily complete your mandatory insurance license renewal requirement and includes:
- 4 hours of total credit.
- Fulfills state ethics requirement.
- State mandated filing fee, which will be added during checkout.
Related South Carolina Insurance Continuing Education Online Courses:
- Health Insurance Fundamentals CE Course
- Annuity Sustainability 4 Hour Training Course
- Avoiding Errors & Omissions Claims Continuing Education Course
- Business Disability Insurance Continuing Education Course
- Business Life Insurance Continuing Education Course
- Casualty Insurance Fundamentals CE Course
- Ethical Insurance Practices CE Course
- Floods and Flood Insurance CE Course
- Homeowners Insurance Valuation Continuing Education Course
- Insurance Ethics 101 CE Course
- Insurance for Resedential Properties CE Course
- Life Insurance Fundamentals CE Course
- Property Insurance Fundamentals CE Course
- Variable Annuity Continuing Education Course