CPMI makes renewing your insurance license easy!
Our South Carolina Insurance Continued Education - Insurance for Residential Properties Course reviews the coverages of the homeowner and dwelling forms, as well as valuation and claims handling. A variety of endorsements are also covered, as well as exceptions that are not covered.
This course is designed to help you easily complete your mandatory insurance license renewal requirement and includes:
- 7 hours of total credit.
- State mandated filing fee, which will be added during checkout.
- Health Insurance Fundamentals CE Course
- Annuity Sustainability 4 Hour Training Course
- Avoiding Errors & Omissions Claims Continuing Education Course
- Business Disability Insurance Continuing Education Course
- Business Life Insurance Continuing Education Course
- Casualty Insurance Fundamentals CE Course
- Ethics Handling the Money Continuing Education Course
- Ethical Insurance Practices CE Course
- Floods and Flood Insurance CE Course
- Homeowners Insurance Valuation Continuing Education Course
- Insurance Ethics 101 CE Course
- Life Insurance Fundamentals CE Course
- Property Insurance Fundamentals CE Course
- Variable Annuity Continuing Education Course