CPMI makes renewing your insurance license easy!
Our Virginia Insurance Continued Education - Insurance for Residential Properties Course reviews the coverages of the homeowner and dwelling forms, as well as valuation and claims handling. A variety of endorsements are also covered, as well as exceptions that are not covered.
This course is designed to help you easily complete your mandatory insurance license renewal requirement and includes:
- 7 hours of total credit.
- Approved for Property and Casualty credit.
- State mandated filing fee, which will be added during checkout.
CPMI Professional Development Provider #0720, Course Approval number: 218640
View Related Virginia Online Insurance Continuing Education Courses:
- 4 Hour Annuity Suitability Training Continuing Education Course
- Accident, Health & Disability Insurance Fundamentals CE Course
- Avoiding E&O Claims Continuing Education Course
- Business Disability Insurance CE Course
- Business Life Insurance Continuing Education Course
- Casualty Insurance Fundamentals CE Course
- College Planning and Funding CE Course
- Disability Income Insurance CE Course
- Ethics - Handling the Money CE Course
- Ethical Insurance Practices CE Course
- Floods and Flood Insurance CE Course
- Hedge Fund Basics CE Course
- Homeowners Insurance Valuation CE Course
- Identity Theft Continuing Education Course
- Insurance Ethics 101 Continuing Education Course
- Long Term Care 8hr Initial Training CE Course
- Long Term Care 4hr Review Training CE Course
- Life Insurance Fundamentals Continuing Education Course
- Property Insurance Fundamentals CE Course
- Retirement IRAs Continuing Education Course