CPMI makes renewing your insurance license easy!
Our Virginia Insurance Continued Education - Long Term Care 8 hr Initial Training Course discusses the need for long-term care and types of LTC providers. The agent will learn marketing and sales guidelines, policy benefits and how various policies will aid policy owners.
This course is designed to help you easily complete your mandatory insurance license renewal requirement and includes:
- 8 hours of LTC credit.
- Fulfills state requirement to sell Long Term Care.
CPMI Professional Development Provider #0720, Course Approval number: 222278
View Related Virginia Online Insurance Continuing Education Courses:
- 4 Hour Annuity Suitability Training Continuing Education Course
- Accident, Health & Disability Insurance Fundamentals CE Course
- Avoiding E&O Claims Continuing Education Course
- Business Disability Insurance CE Course
- Business Life Insurance Continuing Education Course
- Casualty Insurance Fundamentals CE Course
- College Planning and Funding CE Course
- Disability Income Insurance CE Course
- Ethics - Handling the Money CE Course
- Ethical Insurance Practices CE Course
- Floods and Flood Insurance CE Course
- Hedge Fund Basics CE Course
- Homeowners Insurance Valuation CE Course
- Identity Theft Continuing Education Course
- Insurance Ethics 101 Continuing Education Course
- Insurance for Residential Properties CE Course
- Long Term Care 4hr Review Training CE Course
- Life Insurance Fundamentals Continuing Education Course
- Property Insurance Fundamentals CE Course
- Retirement IRAs Continuing Education Course