CPMI makes renewing your insurance license easy!
Our Virginia Insurance Continued Education - Long Term Care 4 hr Review Training Course reviews the fundamentals of Medicare and Long-Term Care Insurance, and how they interrelate.
This course is designed to help you easily complete your mandatory insurance license renewal requirement and includes:
- 4 hours of credit.
- Fulfills state requirement to renew a license with Long Term Care.
CPMI Professional Development Provider #0720, Course Approval number: 222277
View Related Virginia Online Insurance Continuing Education Courses:
- 4 Hour Annuity Suitability Training Continuing Education Course
- Accident, Health & Disability Insurance Fundamentals CE Course
- Avoiding E&O Claims Continuing Education Course
- Business Disability Insurance CE Course
- Business Life Insurance Continuing Education Course
- Casualty Insurance Fundamentals CE Course
- College Planning and Funding CE Course
- Disability Income Insurance CE Course
- Ethics - Handling the Money CE Course
- Ethical Insurance Practices CE Course
- Floods and Flood Insurance CE Course
- Hedge Fund Basics CE Course
- Homeowners Insurance Valuation CE Course
- Identity Theft Continuing Education Course
- Insurance Ethics 101 Continuing Education Course
- Insurance for Residential Properties CE Course
- Long Term Care 8hr Initial Training CE Course
- Life Insurance Fundamentals Continuing Education Course
- Property Insurance Fundamentals CE Course
- Retirement IRAs Continuing Education Course