CPMI makes renewing your insurance license easy!
Our California Insurance Continued Education - Ethical Insurance Practices Course provides an in depth review of ethical practices in insurance.
This course is designed to help you easily complete your mandatory insurance license renewal requirement and includes:
- 4 hours of total credit.
- Fulfills state ethics requirement.
- State mandated filing fee, which will be added during checkout.
CPMI Professional Development Provider #283607, Course Approval number: 290291
View Related California Online Continuing Education Insurance Courses:
- Health Insurance Fundamentals CE Course
- Annuity Fundamentals CE Course
- Avoiding Errors & Omissions Claims CE Course
- Business Disability Insurance CE Course
- Business Life Insurance CE Course
- Casualty Insurance Fundamentals Continuing Education Course
- College Planning and Funding Continuing Education Course
- Disability Income Insurance CE Course
- Ethics: Handling the Money Continuing Education Course
- Floods and Flood Insurance Continuing Education Course
- Homeowners Insurance Valuation CE Course
- Identity Theft Continuing Education Course
- Insurance Ethics 101 Continuing Education Course
- Insurance for Residential Properties CE Course
- Life Insurance Fundamentals CE Course
- Property Insurance Fundamentals CE Course
- Retirement IRAs Continuing Education Course
- Variable Annuities Continuing Education Course