CPMI makes renewing your insurance license easy!
Our California Insurance Continued Education - Floods and Flood Insurance Course provides a basic understanding of core insurance concepts.
This course is for property and casualty agents and is designed to help you easily complete your mandatory insurance license renewal requirement and includes:
- 4 hours of total credit.
- This course meets national requirements for agents that want to sell flood insurance.
- State mandated filing fee, which will be added during checkout.
CPMI Professional Development Provider #283607, Course Approval number: 291210
View Related California Online Continuing Education Insurance Courses:
- Health Insurance Fundamentals CE Course
- Annuity Fundamentals CE Course
- Avoiding Errors & Omissions Claims CE Course
- Business Disability Insurance CE Course
- Business Life Insurance CE Course
- Casualty Insurance Fundamentals Continuing Education Course
- College Planning and Funding Continuing Education Course
- Disability Income Insurance CE Course
- Ethics: Handling the Money Continuing Education Course
- Ethical Insurance Practices Continuing Education Course
- Homeowners Insurance Valuation CE Course
- Identity Theft Continuing Education Course
- Insurance Ethics 101 Continuing Education Course
- Insurance for Residential Properties CE Course
- Life Insurance Fundamentals CE Course
- Property Insurance Fundamentals CE Course
- Retirement IRAs Continuing Education Course
- Variable Annuities Continuing Education Course