CPMI makes renewing your insurance license easy!
Our California Insurance Continued Education - Identity Theft Course provides a basic understanding of core insurance concepts.
This course is for Agents of any line and is designed to help you easily complete your mandatory insurance license renewal requirement and includes:
- 5 hours of total credit.
- Credit approved for Life, Health, Property, or Casualty licensees.
- State mandated filing fee, which will be added during checkout.
CPMI Professional Development Provider #283607, Course Approval Number: 296154
View Related California Online Continuing Education Insurance Courses:
- Health Insurance Fundamentals CE Course
- Annuity Fundamentals CE Course
- Avoiding Errors & Omissions Claims CE Course
- Business Disability Insurance CE Course
- Business Life Insurance CE Course
- Casualty Insurance Fundamentals Continuing Education Course
- College Planning and Funding Continuing Education Course
- Disability Income Insurance CE Course
- Ethics: Handling the Money Continuing Education Course
- Ethical Insurance Practices Continuing Education Course
- Floods and Flood insurance CE Course
- Homeowners Insurance Valuation Continuing Education Course
- Insurance Ethics 101 Continuing Education Course
- Insurance for Residential Properties CE Course
- Life Insurance Fundamentals CE Course
- Property Insurance Fundamentals CE Course
- Retirement IRAs Continuing Education Course
- Variable Annuities Continuing Education Course