CPMI makes renewing your insurance license easy!
Our California Insurance Continued Education - Insurance for Residential Properties Course reviews the coverages of the homeowner and dwelling forms, as well as valuation and claims handling. A variety of endorsements are also covered, as well as exceptions that are not covered.
This course is designed to help you easily complete your mandatory insurance license renewal requirement and includes:
- 4 hours of total credit.
- State mandated filing fee, which will be added during checkout.
CPMI Professional Development Provider #283607, Course Approval Number: 312930
View Related California Online Continuing Education Insurance Courses:
- Health Insurance Fundamentals CE Course
- Annuity Fundamentals CE Course
- Avoiding Errors & Omissions Claims CE Course
- Business Disability Insurance CE Course
- Business Life Insurance CE Course
- Casualty Insurance Fundamentals Continuing Education Course
- College Planning and Funding Continuing Education Course
- Disability Income Insurance CE Course
- Ethics: Handling the Money Continuing Education Course
- Ethical Insurance Practices Continuing Education Course
- Floods and Flood insurance CE Course
- Homeowners Insurance Valuation Continuing Education Course
- Identity Theft Continuing Education Course
- Insurance Ethics 101 CE Course
- Life Insurance Fundamentals CE Course
- Property Insurance Fundamentals CE Course
- Retirement IRAs Continuing Education Course
- Variable Annuities Continuing Education Course